May I be

May I see
 Each day
My heart widening.

*

May my Lord’s Eye awaken me.
May my Lord’s Heart enlighten me.

*

May my hope grow.
May my promise glow.
May my compassion flow.

*

May silence be My mind’s constant companion.
May gratitude be My heart’s constant companion.
May service be My life’s constant companion.

*

May my mind become A fast-running aspiration-river.
May my heart become A fast-increasing realisation-sea.
May my soul become A fast-blossoming perfection-shore.

*

May I be my mind’s Inspiration-march.
May I be my heart’s Aspiration-flight.
May I be my soul’s Illumination-depth.

*

May my heart be full
Of climbing flames.
May my eyes be full
Of streaming tears.

*

My Lord Supreme, May my life become a life of willingness. May my heart be always a heart of selflessness.

*

May my aspiration
Pass from heart to heart
So that we may
Realise God together.

*

May my heart
Brim with
Ceaseless tears.

*

May my life
 Be
A ceaseless prayer.

*

May all our weaknesses
 Vanish
Like a passing breeze.

*

May my mind
Own the beauty
 Of humility.

*

May my aspiration fly
To the highest Heights.

*

May my mind become
A sea of silence.

*

May my aspiration
 Be
Mountain-high.

*

May God and I
Triumphantly enjoy
Our mutual interdependence.

*

May my heart
Be a fathomless
Faith-reservoir.

*

May gratitude
Remain always
My life-breath.

*

May my heart become
 The dawn
Of beauty.

*

It may happen again!
Ignorance may knock you out.
Before it does,
You must become A spiritual superman.

*

May my mind Be as beautiful As the morning sunrise.
May my heart Be as peaceful As the evening sunset.

*

May my prayer-mind-flower Be multiplied every morning.
May my meditation-heart-fragrance Be multiplied every evening.

*

May my heart Be sleeplessly hungry For God’s Love.
May my mind Be sleeplessly thirsty For God’s Blessings.

*

May I be a morning Ascending wave of bliss.
May I be an evening Descending wave of peace.

*

My Lord, may my heart be Full of Love-Light. May I desire only Nectar-Delight.

*

We may betray The divine in us, We may even deny The divine in us, But we cannot forget The divine in us.

*

May, day by day, My inner life higher grow. May, day by day, My outer life brighter glow.

*

May my heart cry and cry
 On behalf of this world.
May my soul dream and dream
 On behalf of this world.

*

May each life Be a giant God-enquiry.

*

May my heart be a nest Of self-giving Affection-sweetness.

*

May my heart Be encircled By aspiration-flames. 

*

May I become a lifelong friend Of my heart’s inner voice.

*

May I have a heart that forgives, Forgives and forgives.

*

May I sing day and night Selflessness and oneness-songs.

*

May my heart always remain Wide open For Love divine to enter.

*

May my self-transcendence-eagerness Never end.

*

May my thirst For self-transcendence Be endless.

*

May my heart carry 
Every day The Olympic flames 
Of self-transcendence.

*Sri Chinmoy


 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen